Friday 5 August 2011

That Friday feeling

Hi Everyone this is a little some thing i was thinking about earlier enjoy..

I'm sitting in a chair in the corner in black hold up stockings , black lacy Basque with my shaven pussy naked and exposed, you and he are on the bed, in a 69 with you on top and your cock's in each others mouth, you are both both sucking each others cock taking them down deep, and i'm in the chair with my legs spread and my exposed pussy is glistening with my wet juices running from me, i have a toy in my hand and i'm pleasuring my self, with it pumping it in and out,and using my other hand to rub my clit. the both of you are moaning and groaning but you can hear my toy buzzing and me moaning as i play..i then shout out loud as my orgasm explodes deep in my pussy,and you both start to suck each other harder as the sound of my orgasm makes you want to loose control. i get up from the chair and walk over to your exposed arse sticking up in the air. i bend down and lick your arse hole it make you jump at the contact i then start to lick and poke my tongue   in your hole..it clenches round the tip of my tongue.you want more ,as my tongue and his mouth make your cum mass in your balls ready to flood his mouth..i pull you arse cheeks a part,you wait for me to push my finger in..but then you feel some thing bigger than my finger enter your arse it's my toy..its still wet from my pussy juices, i inser the head and leave it there for few mins..i then turn it on the vibrations tear through your anus making you groan out loud between the cock u are sucking..i then push it deeper.i feel bit of resistance at first then as you relax i insert it deeper..then i turn the speed up to fast, nd then work it in out of ur arse fucking u it does not take much,after a few strokes you cum in his mouth deep your cum dripping out the sides of his lips..a few seconds later he cums in yours and the both of you look like dirty cum sluts..

No comments:

Post a Comment