Monday 8 August 2011

That Friday Feeling (My Reply)


s Steve licks the cum oozing from your arse, i start to lick your balls and cock. i start with the head by swirling my tongue a round the purple head and sucking it hard.i then start flicking my tongue  across the slit poking it in to the slit as deep as i can get it,it starts to jerk,in my mouth, i then take my tongue and lick down to your balls my spittle leaving a trail along it. i then suck one of your balls in my mouth it makes a sucking noise as i do this, i take one my hands and start to rub the head of your cock with my thumb making circles on the head as i suck your balls. you moan out loud groaning as your arse is being licked and your balls are being sucked one by one.after i have finished with your balls i make my way back up to the shaft.
i then feel Steve's tongue on my arse his tongue licking round my tight little rim,my pussy juices are running from my pussy.i move up to your hard cock and slowly lower myself on your hard cock,i take it deep in my pussy,as i am sitting on your cock i move my self forward with my arse in the air. Steve then starts to tongue my arse as i slowly ride your cock.
As Steve tongues my arse he is wanking his cock, the air is filled with moans and groans.your reach up and start to pinch my nipples, my pussy juices are running down your cock,and soak you as they run out on to your balls. my pussy muscles grip your cock as i ride it.


As we are fucking the door of the bedroom opens and in walks......

No comments:

Post a Comment