Monday 8 August 2011

That Friday Feeling (The Reply)



While your fucking my arse good and hard, steve stands up and kisses you deeply, his tongue probing your mouth and sharing my cum with you...

As you get carried away in the moment, your toy slides from my arse and he turns me on my back and slides his cock into me. You move around and sit on my face. I bury my Tongue deep into your wet hole and start to ride my face, your hands playing with your nipples and caressing your tits as you ride me...

I feel you shudder and cum as I lap greedily at your swollen clit. Then with one last push Steve shoots his hot load deep in my tight hole, he lifts my legs exposing my sore hole and starts tonguing me as the cum is oozing out.

Mmmmm what can we do next I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment