Wednesday 3 August 2011

by Tom shanghai

You open the door and I look you up and down and straight away my cock stiffens in my jeans. I smile at you and you smile back and turn around and lead me into your apartment. You’re wearing a skirt and as I follow you I watch your ass move and I know, somehow, that under that skirt you’re wearing nothing at all. You open the door to a bedroom and step inside and I step close behind you and place my hands on your hips and pull you to me and as I kiss your neck my hands run over your body – your thighs, your ass, up over your hips and waist to your breasts, where I find your nipples through your clothes and squeeze them gently. You push back against me and you feel my cock, rock hard, pressing through my jeans against your ass. You turn then in my arms to face me, and I kiss you on the lips, fully, deeply as I grab your ass with both hands. I close the door behind me with my foot and walk you slowly over to the bed, push you back so you sit down on the bed and I kneel in front of you and take off your slipper, hold your bare foot in my hand. You lie back on the bed as I raise your foot to my lips and begin to kiss your toes, one by one, kiss the underside of your foot, around your ankle, trace a path with my tongue up your calf to your knee, slowly kiss by inches up the inside of your thigh. Your skirt has ridden up now and you feel my tongue lapping against the very top of your leg, feel my face brush against the lips of your naked pussy. You hold your breath, expecting my tongue to part the wetness of your pussy lips, wanting it, and you feel my breath hot against you. But then I kneel back and raise your other foot and begin kissing your toes. And then I kiss up your other leg just the same and you imagine my tongue coming closer and closer to your pussy. And finally I’m there and you feel my wet tongue slip hot and urgent in one long stroke from your asshole to your clit. I taste your wetness and feel you pressing yourself against me and I slide my tongue back and forth along the full length of your pussy, slowly, firmly, and each time I reach your clit I flick it just once with the tip of my tongue. And now I’m licking your clit, up and down, around and around and you can hear the sound of my tongue wet against you beginning to move faster and the pleasure builds and you moan softly and it’s the first sound I’ve heard you make. I’m lapping faster now, the tip of my tongue dancing over your clit and then long strokes and then my tongue is long inside, moving inside of you, curling back. I push my tongue in and out of you and you feel me slip out and a finger slide back in instead, and then my tongue back on your clit, and then both, my tongue licking you, my finger sliding in and out, pushing against the roof of your pussy. The pace gets faster, firmer, and you feel a second finger inside you too, and the feeling builds and finally it explodes and you cum, shouting as you do, and you grab my head and wrap your legs around my, pulling me firmly in to your pussy as the waves of ecstasy roll over you.
You lie there, breathless, and you hear me struggling to pull off my jeans, and you hear me ripping open a condom and pulling it onto my cock. And then I’m kneeling there in front of you, between your open legs, and I put my hands under your knees and hold your legs up, open, and you feel the length of my cock, thick and rock hard, lying against your pussy. You reach down and guide me into you, and groan as I gradually penetrate you with my full length, stretching you open, filling you. I pull out just as slowly and push back in over and over as I take off your top and your bra and I squeeze your tits as I push my cock inside you and I run my wet fingers around your nipples and pinch them gently. And then I lie down over you and kiss your breasts and suck on your nipples and now I’m not fucking you deeply but with only the very tip of my cock, just inside you, but getting faster and faster and faster. And then I kneel up straight and I’m fucking you properly, full deep hard strokes, and with my thumb I’m tracing circle round your glistening wet clit in time with every stroke. This goes on until I start to hear you moan and groan, see you grabbing at the sheet of the bed with your hands, and then I move you up onto the bed and lie down behind you, and I enter you firmly and reach around between your legs and part them and find your clit and again begin to stroke it as I fuck you deeply. I reach my other hand around your shoulder and grab your tits, and held like that, my cock pulling and pushing deep inside you, my finger slipping and sliding over your clit, you lie fixed in pleasure, the pleasure building and building, until eventually you explode again and you cum screaming this time and you feel me thrust inside you with my full length and hold myself there, still hard as a rock, waiting for you to recover..


No comments:

Post a Comment