Thursday 25 August 2011

Harry 306 Part 4 and 5

He fellow bloggers here are the final two parts from harry306.. on the story he wrote hope you enjoy it..i know i have cum many times reading it..hope it has the desired affect on you 


kinky :)




Part 4



You rise to your knees and straddle my face in a 69 position but sit upright so my mouth is pressed against your wet slippery pussy .I ease my tongue into the moist tunnel and suck on your flowing juices. My cock is quite flaccid but you are watching and waiting for any sign of movement. I search out your clitoris and tease the fleshy nub with the tip of my tongue. I raise your hips slightly to allow fuller access to your inviting arse .I run my tongue along your slit and finally stab at the entrance of your arse. You see a jerk from my cock and note that the foreskin has pulled back and started to reveal the head. I continue running my tongue from your arse to your clit and back, sucking hard on your clit each time. I lower my hand to my groin and grip my cock, you watch as I start pulling my foreskin up and down wanking my cock until it becomes fully erect. The sight of me wanking my cock while having your pussy and arse rimmed is too much and you can feel the tightening in your stomach as the pleasure increases. You lean forward and move my hand away, you whisper let me do that for you just as your mouth clamps down on my cock .I grunt as the feeling hits my brain and my balls react by churning in their sac. My fingers once again probe your arse in then out at a constant pace. But you want to feel my cock inside you so you move down my body and while holding my cock impale your pussy directly onto my cock, taking its full length with one movement. You can feel it throbbing inside you and as you begin to ride it, you can feel its veins pulsating against the walls of your vagina. As you are in a rear cowgirl position you lean forward, so I can watch as my cock disappears in and out of your delicious pussy. Also your arse cheeks spread naturally and my eyes seek out your puckered hole, which is just too inviting. I lower my hand down and push a finger into your arse, sliding it in and out in time with my cock .I add a second finger and press against the flesh that is separating them from my cock so I can feel it pumping inside your pussy. You release my cock from your pussies’ tight grip and guide it towards your beckoning arse. You adjust position and place the head at the entrance, you move back and gently the head of my cock enters you. I immediately feel the tightness of your muscles, which grip my cock pushing my foreskin back. You slowly continue feeding my cock into your hole until its full length is deep within your arse .You rock backwards and forwards as you feel my cock stretching your muscles .You increase your pace as the feelings increase. Your arse is squeezing hard on my cock drawing its juices  
from deep in my balls. You can feel your orgasm building and again you increase the speed of your fucking. Your pussy muscles tighten, your arse contracts and you push down hard on my cock as your cum juices spray from your pussy soaking the bed covers your arse continues to squeeze my cock not wishing to release its hold until finally the glorious feeling subsides. You release my cock from your hold as you rise up off the bed. You turn to me and whisper now its my turn to fuck your arse .My hard cock again twitches at the thought.




Part 5


You move of the bed and retrieve your bag, you open it and remove a pink vibrator and some lube. You tell me to kneel on all fours and pull my arse cheeks apart, I adopt the position and find that you have moved directly behind me. Suddenly I cold feel the coldness of the lube on my arse as you begin to rub your fingers across my hole. I gasp as a finger pushes in gently as I feel the pressure and try to relax, my cock swells and throbs with the sensations that I am feeling. You continue to add more lube forcing it inside my hole, I can feel a second finger enter which slips in easily because of the extra lube.




I push backwards, my arse seeking the finger that is providing so much pleasure. Your hand moves around and grips my cock and runs down to cup my balls and pinches them .You remove your fingers but then I feel the smooth touch of the vibe, You turn on the vibrations and begin to move it up and down the crack of my arse and onto my balls gently massaging each one in turn. You return to the entrance to my arse and turn off the vibe, but gently push it inwards. I feel like my arse is going to split but your hands are pumping my cock at the same time bringing pleasure as well as pain. The pressure to cum is huge but I want the feeling to continue so I try to hold it back. Slowly you continue to move the vibe in and out and the pain is subsiding being replaced by total pleasure. I want to cum so much that my balls feel they will explode with the amount of semen they are holding. Your hand pumps my cock and the vibe is fucking my arse with increased pace. I bury my head into the bed, I’m not sure how much more I can take. My arse is gripping the vibe with increasing pressure not wanting to release it .You continue to stroke my cock, the head is a deep crimson colour, blood is pumping through its veins which are pulsating like crazy. You bend down and whisper in my ear,




“I want to see you cum”


OMG, my cock jerks and swells one final time, you can feel my orgasm starting and switch the vibe on. That was just too much, my cock erupts spraying hot cum over the sheets, my balls empty and I am physically exhausted I collapse onto the bed, with the pink vibe still running, sticking out of my arse. My arse was well and truly fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment