Friday 12 August 2011

Arresting Situation By canorris420


“Alright, get in there...and don’t start yelling, or we’ll have to shut you up!”
With a shove, you’re pushed into the cell, the door clanging loudly as it’s slammed shut.  Stumbling, your heels not designed for rough treatment, you head towards the bed and sit down, wondering how the hell you ended up getting arrested.  All you did was dance a little in the street and squeeze that copper’s arse...guess he was frigid, considering the way he grabbed you and threw you in the car...breach of the peace?!?  Fuck him...he doesn’t KNOW what breaching the peace is!!
Just as you consider making yourself heard, the cell door creaks and a severe looking sergeant enters, flanked by two officers, one of which is the humourless one from before.  He looks at his clipboard, at you, then motions to the two officers to bring you out of the cell.
I step forward, Mr Tight Ass alongside me as we take your arms and guide you to an interview room, Tight Ass being rough while I stay calm but firm.  You struggle, but I look impassively forward while Tight Ass starts getting nasty, shaking your arm and threatening you.
“Hey...Tiny...” I rumble as I unlock the door to the room.
“Fuckin’ WHAT?” he spits, his eyes popping out as I undermine him in front of senior staff and prisoners.
“Try not to be a dickhead all your life...” I reply, pushing the door open as I guide you inside, Tight Ass remaining outside, bunching his hands into fists and fuming.  The sergeant shakes his head and smiles as he enters, closing the door in Tight Ass’s face.
“Apologies for Constable Fairweather.  He’s an idiot” he murmurs as he sits opposite you, his clipboard placed in front of him, the charge sheet unconcealed.  Sighing, he runs through the charges, clearly disagreeing with most of them and tired from the late night paperwork that will be required.  Just as he sums up what will be happening next, Tight Ass barges in, towing a female officer behind, her face full of thunder.  I immediately step back into a shadowy corner, straightening out and standing to attention.  The sergeant rises out of his seat to attention, and receives a piercing glare that would nail your average man to the wall.  He salutes, “Lieutenant Hackridge” he mumbles before stepping next to me.
At a glance, the Lieutenant appears to be quite feminine, until the realisation that underneath the cushioning of a desk job lies the hard-packed muscle of your average street copper.  She looks at the clipboard and at you, and you thrust your chin out in defiance, the exposed cleavage your top allows quivering at the sudden, sharp movement.
“I know your type...” Hackridge spits, her ire directly at you.  “I know you...flaunting yourself, taking good men away and corrupting them, acting...slutty!” she hisses, leaning towards you.  Her panties are visible through the seam of her trousers, and you catch both me and the sergeant checking out her ass, albeit momentarily.  A sly smile plays across your lips, which Hackridge unfortunately notices.
“Bitch!  You think this is funny!!” she screeches, leaning over and grabbing your top, hauling you up out of the seat and dragging you stomach down onto the small table.  Whipping her head round at Tight Ass, she thrusts one hand out while holding you on the table with the other.
“Cuffs, now!” she barks, jolting the humourless bobby into action.  Fumbling them from his belt, he passes them to Hackridge, who uses them to cuff one of your wrists to a table leg.  Using her own pair, she cuffs your free arm to the opposite leg, leaving you secured to the table.  She pushes off your back and walks around to your rear, spreading your legs by kicking at your ankles, causing your skirt to ride up and your thong being exposed to all.  Your toes just about reach the floor, and it’s everything you can do to raise yourself up to ease the uncomfortable pressure on your stomach.
“What the fuck are you doing?” you yell, your voice muffled slightly by your face being pressed onto the wooden surface.
“Giving you the treatment a proper slut requires...” Hackridge half-whispers, scratching up the back of your bare legs, leaving faint red welts where her nails pass.  She crawls onto the table, straddling your back and soliciting a creak of protest from the table.  She takes a handful of your hair and pulls your head up painfully, drawing whimpers from you.
“I’m going to punish you...” she points to me with one hand while pulling your head round with the other, “he’s going to fuck you...” she whispers, flicking your ear with her tongue.  “In fact, a small group of my choosing is going to use you in every way I choose.  First, we’re going to make you atone for your first crime...then...” she leans closer, whispering so only you can hear “you’re all...fucking...mine”
Your heart hammers in your chest while your body betrays you in light of her attention on your ears, heat growing between your thighs.  Hackridge climbs off you, motioning Tight Ass to move behind you.  He smiles like a reptile, ugly thin lips and no humour held within his face as he strokes a small bulge in his trousers.
“Fairweather, for the crime of breaching the peace and assaulting a police officer, the prisoner is to have her juicy slut ass spanked until raw.  You are to deliver the punishment.  Begin when ready”
“Yes, Lieutenant!” Fairweather oils, placing one hand on the small of your back, running the other over your thong, feeling you up slowly.  You try and pull away; angering him and causing him to bring his hand up and spank one of your buttocks hard.  The sudden strike makes you yelp, your muscles clenching involuntarily.  He brings his hand down again and again, each slap as hard as the last.  He alternates between your buttocks until they’re both red and feel like they’re on fire.  Satisfied with himself, he steps back, beginning to unbuckle his trousers.
“Not yet.  Fetch Harry and the cell wardens...tell them it’s a surprise” Hackridge grins.  Fairweather scuttles out, cackling quietly.  Hackridge orders the sergeant out, leaving just you, me and her alone.  She turns to me and grins broader still.
“Fetch the camera from the next room.  This is going into my collection”
Realisation creeping across my face, concern marks the corners of my eyes.  Knowing the Lieutenant’s temper, I struggle to disobey, meeting your stare momentarily and trying to apologise non-verbally as I exit the room, barging through the returning Fairweather.  Behind him is a gang of men all of dubious appearance, but between them towers a man of immense proportions.  Hackridge leans down to you again, spotting the tears welling in your eyes.
“Wassamatter?” she coos, “regretting your slut ways?  Too bad.  Still, you get to experience something only certain women have before...although those women were also law-breakers being held at my leisure.  Meet Harry, known locally as Horse Cock Harry.  He’s over 7 feet tall, which is impressive in itself, but his crowning glory is his beautiful dick, all 13 and half inches of it.  He’s been responsible for the reaming of many a young woman who crossed me.  Fuck knows how long he’s been here though.  Thick as anything.  One day, I’m going to have a turn...”
She beckons the group in, and I step in behind them, a digital camera on a tripod in my hands and a look of shame on my face.  Hackridge stares at me, anger warping her face.
“What, you not like doing this??  Tough shit!  My force, my rules, and if you can’t play by them you get fucked up by me, then fucked over by him” pointing at Harry, who rumbles and looks up.  She commands the tripod to be set up and aimed at your face, intending to catch every look of pain and pleasure you display.  Clearly, the Lieutenant has a fetish.
She orchestrates the group to stand around you before getting two of the wardens to briefly uncuff you and flip you over onto your back, before restraining you once more by cuffing you to them.  All of them are sporting erections now, and are making no secret of stroking them as they strip.  Harry seems content just remembering how to breathe, so is left to his own devices for now.  She commands me to strip, looking annoyed when she sees my own cock.
“Why aren’t you hard like this lot?” she quizzes, sweeping an arm across the leering mass behind her.  “You frigid?  Tell you what, you get first dibs.  Stick your cock in her mouth”.  I double-take slightly before looking at you.  Before you can protest, Hackridge has stepped in front of me and lowered herself down to be face to face with you.
“You don’t get a choice.  Suck his dick now” she commands, pulling me close and placing her hand on my cock, guiding me to your mouth.  Despite the awkward angle and situation, you slowly suck me into your mouth, your lips and tongue encircling me, your warmth stirring me, causing my cock to stiffen in your mouth.  Hackridge tears your top open and guides my hands to your breasts, my hands automatically caressing them and squeezing them, showing you a tenderness I know the others won’t do.  You respond by sucking harder, taking me to the back of your mouth and blowing hotly on my balls.  Your pussy gets hotter and you feel yourself get wet, the thong soaking your juices up.
Sensing an opportunity that only comes about when he pays for it, Fairweather pulls your thing aside and pushes his short dick ungracefully inside you, shocking you with the sudden intrusion.  My cock pushes deeper until my pubes are against your face, my cock in your throat.  You gag, but try to carry on despite the letching runt thrusting away into your pussy, not even filling you.  I pull back as you gasp for air, my hand wrapped around my shaft and stroking, confused by my yearning for you but unable to stop what’s going to happen.
As this has been occurring, one of the more hung wardens has stepped round behind Fairweather, watching his pale ass thrust away.  He grins and waves to his colleagues;
“’Ere, Tiny...ever fuck a man before?” he leers, licking his hand and stroking his thick member behind Fairweather’s back.
“Once [uugh!] why?”
“Oh, weeelll...me and the lads was wonderin’ if you’ve ever been pegged yourself, what with your “special” interests an’ all.  Can’t say we’d be surprised if you ‘ave.  We fuck anyone in the cells, innat right?” The group cheer and laugh, Fairweather laughing along with them until he realises the implications.
“Uh, no, I haven’t.  I want to try, but-“
“Works for me.  Grab his arms, lads!”
The two men holding your arms reach over and grab Fairweather’s, pulling him down so his face is pressed between your breasts.  The warden steps up and aims his slippery cockhead at Fairweather’s tight ass.  Despite his protestations, he clearly loves it, as his small cock stiffens further inside you.  Slowly, the warden pushes into the corrupt copper, drawing grunts and cries of delight from him.
“Fuckin’ ‘ell, you’re tight!” cries the warden as he bottoms out inside the young man.  Slowly, they start up a rhythm, the warden thrusting into Fairweather, causing him to thrust into you.  Your pussy gets wetter still as you subconsciously savour a fantasy being fulfilled.  After mere minutes, both men are bellowing as they erupt and you feel a thin jet of cum inside you, causing you to shudder.  As Fairweather gets pulled away, still impaled on the warden’s cock, to get properly fucked, the other couple of men take turns driving themselves into your dripping pussy and leaving their own cum inside you.  Harry has stirred and sensed pussy, as he’s slowly disrobed and sporting a monster erection.
During this, Hackridge has taken one of the seats and is now sat down, stark naked, playing with herself while she watches.  She reaches up and wraps her hand round my cock, stroking it while she talks to you.
“So, Little Miss Slut, how does it feel to get what you deserve, much less what I’m sure you’ve been wanting?”
Drawing up courage, you offer her a grin “not too bad, but I’ve had bigger dicks before.  This all you got?”
Leering, Hackridge rises, guiding my cock back into your mouth, but pressing herself up behind me.  Her big, soft breasts rest against my back, and she bucks her hips against my rear, driving my cock back into your mouth.
“Shut up, smartass.  You want bigger?  Try this...Harry?  There’s a pussy here, just waiting for you”
Further rumbles emit from. Harry, and he trudges up to the table between your legs.  Letting his huge dick fall forward, the tip almost falls level with your bellybutton, and pre-cum drips in copious amounts onto you.  The other men, including the ones holding your arms, have left the room and locked it, trapping you with this beast, the bitch and myself.
“Fuck, that’s a big dick” pants Hackridge as she continues grinding against my back, fucking your throat through me.  Her nipples stiffen, and she practically tears her clothes off in desperation, her hand dipping between her thighs amid fevered panting, her eyes locked on the thick member resting on your midriff.  She pulls me away from your mouth as Harry takes a step back, the tip of his freakishly long dick now bumped up against your hot pussy lips.
“Harry, don’t go breaking your new toy just yet, let me get comfortable first!” she commands, sitting me down on the remaining seat and sinking herself down onto my hard cock, purring as it fills her pussy, her ass bumping against my stomach.  She leans back and takes my hands, bringing them round to cup her tits as she starts playing with her clit, watching Harry rub the bulbous tip of his cock against your pussy lips, coating it in juices before starting to press into you.
“Mmm, after you’ve finished playing with her, you can play with me” she moans, drowning out your startled gasps as his monster cock stretches you, wider than you’ve ever had before.  Rather than stop and let you adjust, he keeps pushing forward, filling and stretching you to what feels like your limit, and he’s not even fully hard or fully inside you yet.  Hackridge grinds on me as Harry pulls back out of you, stroking his cock to get it to full hardness.  It stiffens and lurches in his hands, gaining thickness.  With no ceremony, he aims it back at your pussy and lunges, pushing the tip and a few inches inside you.  As the air is driven from your lungs, you pull your knees up, opening yourself more for him and trying to take him deeper.  He responds by grabbing you by your waist and pushing harder into you, the additional thickness stretching you more, the pain mixing with intense pleasure, soaking your pussy and causing him to ease into you more smoothly.
Hackridge has worked herself into a state as she watches the obscene show, her tits bouncing wildly as she rubs her clit, her commands almost intelligible as she starts cumming.  My head rolls back as I struggle to hold off cumming myself, my hips bucking as she clasps me tightly.  Harry smiles moronically and lunges again, driving another few inches forcibly into you.  You yelp and grab hold of his cock, looking down and seeing your hands can barely wrap around him, and only a few inches remain outside of you.  There’s no question your pussy is full of throbbing cock.  Taking a few deep breaths, you wriggle into the most comfortable position you can, then take your hands away and hook your heels against his arse, inviting him to go for it.  He responds in kind, leaning over and increasing the pressure against you, the last few inches being pushed in, your stomach feeling tight and full from his length.  At last, his balls are pressed against your ass, his whole length wrapped in the vice-like grip of your pussy.
Panting, you raise your middle finger at the Lieutenant before looking lovingly up, whispering “Harry, give it to me...fuck me!”.  Harry offers you another smile before slowly pumping his hips back and forth, giving you all his cock with each stroke.  The cum from the other officers coats his cock, lubricating him and allowing him to go slightly faster.  Your head drops back automatically, and all you can do is moan as your pussy is impaled by the giant.  It only takes a few minutes before you feel a colossal orgasm approaching, your fluttering pussy affecting Harry, his breath coming out in snorts as his massive balls tighten.  With a bellow, he lunges his full length inside you and erupts, his cum forcing it’s way into your unprotected womb.  You silently thank the gods of contraception pills as he cums like a firehose, pulling out and aiming at your stomach, jets of hot seed coating you.  Hackridge starts shrieking as she cums again, this time lifting her pussy off me and forcing my cock up her ass.  The sudden tightness drives me over the edge, and I add my own roar of pleasure to the choir as my balls empty into the ice queen.

Hackridge leaves herself sat on me, but through bleary eyes looks in your direction and orders Harry to pull back.  As he does, he pulls you off the table, but with wobbly legs, all you can do is sink to your knees, the floor slippery with cum from your earlier fucking.  With no prompting, you gaze up at the huge cock bobbing in front of you, keen to show your appreciation to this magnificent dick.  Taking it in your hands, you kiss the tip, flicking it with the tip of your tongue before trying to suck it into your mouth.  Working your lips and jaw, you succeed in taking the head into your mouth, but no more.  That alone is enough for Harry, who places a hand on the back of your head and cums again, holding you while he fills your mouth.  You swallow frantically, but can only take so much as your cheeks bulge and cum dribbles out the corners of your mouth, dropping to your heaving chest.  After pumping what seems like another gallon of seed into your now bloated stomach, Harry pulls his cock from your mouth with an audible pop before he sags to the floor, momentarily spent.
Hackridge has all but collapsed from sensory overload, her pussy and ass twitching, draining my cock for every drop.  Straining slightly, I lift her off my lap and carry her to the table, placing her on her back before a wry smile spreads across my face.  Turning and offering you a wink, I call out;
“Oh Harry, there’s another pussy here for you...”

No comments:

Post a Comment