Saturday 20 August 2011

Seduction Part 3 by Harry 306


My penis twitches in anticipation of what about is to happen, its purple head throbbing and pulsating with lust. I gasp as I feel a flick of a moist tongue against my tight hole, then a further contact with it my penis jumps at the intense sensations coming through my groin. You circle my hole with your tongue and pull my arse cheeks further apart to allow full access to my arse .You suddenly push your tongue against the entrance of my hole, feeling some resistance you push harder and you enter my arse for the first time. My balls feel heavy with the cum that is building up waiting for the opportunity to be released. You start fucking me with your tongue and slowly bring a hand round and your fingers encircle my straining cock, pulling the foreskin back as far as possible to fully expose the head. The head is beginning to weep precum, which drips onto your naked breasts. My body shakes as you sense that I’m approaching the point of no return. You move your tongue away from my puckered hole, and before I can plead for more you Lower your hand and a finger probes the entrance of my virgin arse. Gently I feel pressure and then ecstasy as you move your finger deeper into my arse .You move your body further down the bed and you guide my waiting cock into your hot mouth and suck hard. You begin to move your finger in and out increasing the speed, while teasing my cock .I can feel my cum rising up from my balls ready to explode into your expectant mouth. I scream out that I’m cumming and with that you search out my prostate and gently rub it. The sensation is too much my cock jerks and explodes inside your mouth, I feel as if my whole body is being drained, the intense pleasure overwhelms me totally and cum is beginning to leak out of the sides of your mouth .You continue sucking my cock until you are sure that you have captured all my hot cum .You then rise to your knees and we kiss, you use your tongue to push my cum into my waiting mouth so we can both share the taste of my ecstasy.


I notice where cum escaped from the corners of your mouth and I lick it up and return to your lips and again we kiss deeply.


We collapse into each other’s arms and hug tightly. You then utter the words, which I had been expecting,


I haven’t finished with you yet !  

No comments:

Post a Comment