Friday 19 August 2011

Seduction Part 1/2 by Harry 306

 Seduction Part 1
I emerged from the shower and put on a bathrobe  when I heard you gently tap the door to my room.I opened it and you glided in and placed a small vanity case on a chair.As you turn my arms encircle you and pull you close,our lips met and feel your tongue exploring mine.My bathrobe fell open and my penis starts to enlarge.Slowly you ran your hands over my chest,running your fingers across my nipples and moving lower until your hand encircles my now erect cock.You grip my cock and pull back on my foreskin exposing the thick purple head,already damp from pre-cum.You move your mouth down over my chest sucking each nipple as you continue to move lower.Your hands move away from my penis and you grip the cheeks of my arse in each hand,I feel your hot breath getting closer to the tip of my cock when suddenly I feel your tongue flick across the head teasing the swollen glands.With one movement your mouth envelopes my cock and I take a breath and let out a moan as your tongue plays with the head as you suck my cock drawing it deeper into your hot moist mouth.I reach down and place my hands on your head running my fingers through your hair eventually let them fall down to your shoulders and slide your dress down exposing your pale white neck.With the increased speed of your sucking I feel a tightness deep within my balls and you can fell the veins in my penis throb,you can sense that I'm about to cum.But I have other plans,I pull you to your feet and kiss you deeply tasting the pre-cum that I have already released on your lips.I continue placing kisses following the arch of your neck and across your shoulders  while my fingers lower the zip at the back of your dress and let it fall to your feet exposing your bra-less tits.I lower my head and take a nipple between my lips feeling it grow and harden.
My hand slowly continues down and it reaches between your thighs and pauses as it presses against the dampness of your panties.My fingers reach inside and gently moves your towards your virgina's entrance,juices are flowing freely from your swollen entrance as I move one finger inside as my thumb moves up and releases your clit from its hooded protection and gently traces circles around it.From the pocket of my bathrobe I remove a blindfold and carefully cover your eyes.With a finger in your pussy I gently pull you towards the bed and lay you down.

Part 2


I lay down between your legs my mouth inches from your vagina and suck on your clitoris through your moist panties,slowly I move your panties down revealing your shaved pussy.I spread your labia and my tongue slides into your hot entrance.I taste your love juice and move my tongue up to your clit and take it between my teeth gently nibbling it until it grows and swells.My mouth slowly slides down along your heavenly slit licking and sucking all the way down until I reach the pink entrance to your arse.My tongue circles the area around it and flicks against the entrance.I can feel your muscles contract as my tongue works its magic.I let my fingers move down to your pussy and slip into that moist hole and reach for your G spot.As I finger fuck you I suddenly feel you jump confirming that I have found it.I push my tongue deep into your rear hole the same time as rubbing your G spot.I can feel your anal muscles squeezing my tongue not wishing it to leave.Your breath is quickening and movements becoming stronger the faster my fingers fuck your pussy and the deeper I push my tongue in your tight rosebud.Suddenly my fingers are gripped by your pussy so much I can hardly move them and then a gush of your juices pour from your pussy down towards your arse where my tongue laps them up from your gaping arse.I move up your body and find your seductive lips and kiss you deeply so you can share the exquisite taste I have been drinking.I move further up and at the same time I remove the blindfold so I can look into your sparkling eyes.I present my hard cock to your lips your hands move around and grip the cheeks of my virgin arse and pull me forward.My cock disappears into your waiting mouth but only as far as my gleaming pre-cum covered purple glans.You greedily lick the pre-cum from my cock and slowly takes the full length to the back of your throat and suck deeply.You move your eager mouth along the length of my shaft down to my pulsing balls and takes each one separately into your mouth.Your hands are now pulling my cheeks apart,exposing my hole ready for its first touch.Your tongue continues its journey tracing a silvery trail from my balls towards my virgin entrance.........

No comments:

Post a Comment