Saturday 22 October 2011

A Wanking Thought



 
I'm asleep on the bed lying on my stomach, you pull the sheets back as you run a hand over my naked arse, I unconsciously respond to your touch by opening my legs,and exposing my balls, you run a finger down the crack of my arse and across my balls. You notice my flaccid cock underneath my balls and carefully move my balls aside.your fingers tease my puckered hole,and you watch as my cock swells and begins to stiffen,my balls tighten and move closer to my groin.I open my legs further giving you access, your fingers curl around my shaft and you tighten your grip as you feel it throb. You moisten your fingers and slowly push a finger into my virgin arse,I groan as I feel the sudden intrusion, rising my hips to meet your touch. You push in deeper,which makes my cock jerk and swell,as you push past my sphincter  searching for my prostrate I rise to my knees,making my hard cock dangle between my thighs. You add a second finger and begin to slowly finger fuck my arse, precum appears at the eye of my swollen cock.You wipe a finger across the head and put in your mouth savouring the flavour.
I can feel my orgasm approaching,but I want more. I pull away and turn around pulling you down to the bed. I climb over your curvaceous body so my face in above your groin and my prick hangs above your mouth.You gasp as my mouth descends onto your hidden clit,my tongue pushing back the hood to reveal your pulsing nub. You lift your head and take the head of my cock between your lips,my body shudders as I feel the licking of your warm moist tongue. My tongue moves lower and slides between your labia tasting your sweet juices as it moves towards your arse. You pull my cheeks apart and push your fingers back into my arse, the exotic feeling again makes my cock jerk and swell inside your mouth. My tongue circles your arse as I push a finger into your wet pussy, I hear you moan as you raise your hips and push against my prying finger which is thrusting faster into your pussy. You take my cock deep into your mouth making you gag as your fingers stroke my prostrate. You feel my balls tighten and cock jerk, knowing I'm close to cumming you release my cock and remove your fingers,I groan in depair as the feeling to cum was virtually overpowering but suddenly halted.I immediately bury my face into your arse and push my tongue into your hole, hoping to encourage you to give me the orgasm my body desperately craves.
You wriggle from underneath me and tell me to lie on my back,as follow your instructions my throbbing cock staring at the ceiling.You straddle me and lower you pussy down onto my cock, your pussy takes the full length of my cock as my balls touch your arse.I reach up and pinch your nipples as you begin to ride my cock,grinding hard against my groin. You quicken the pace as I move a hand down to tease your clit, again you feel my cock swell prior to cumming and you stop and wait for the feeling to subside. I feel precum again leave the head, the urge to cum is so strong but I needed just a few more seconds of fucking, but as you stopped the sensation died away.
You release my cock from the warmth of your pussy and guide it towards your arse. You hold the head and slowly feed it into your tight hole, you gasp as it pushes into you,I feel my foreskin being stretched back along my shaft as your sphincter  contracts onto my cock. Eventually the full length of my cock is buried deep within your arse,as you begin to grind your hips forward and back forcing my cock in and out of your arse.I push two fingers into your pussy fucking it in time with my cock in your arse. You slowly increase the pace as your arse relaxes and any pain is lost to pure lustful pleasure.You throw you head back and start wildly  thrashing back and fourth fucking my cock,my fingers rub your clit with no mercy.
You cry out that your about to cum, my cock swells,jerks and releases a torrent of hot cum deep into your arse just as you cum squirting juice from your pussy covering my fingers.You continue to ride my cock milking my cock until my balls are drained of cum. You only stop when my cock falls from your arse, leaving a trail of my cum along your thighs.I move down and I use my tongue to lick all my spent cum from your arse and thighs,and then lap up the juices that are pouring fro your wet pussy. You collapse onto the bed and cuddle into my heaving chest, my arms wrap around you and pull the covers up and we both fall into a satisfied sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment