Sunday 2 October 2011

Good Morning Email

Happy Sunday everyone i thought i would share this email,i received this morning, i hope it makes you all wet and sticky like it did me enjoy :-)  






Good morning
 
You slowly open the bedroom door and find me kneeling on the bed,arse in the air and limp cock hanging between my thighs.In front of me is stood a another guy,his limp cock inches from my mouth.You walk in and run your hands over my arse as I open my mouth and my tongue licks the swollen balls as it travels up and along the length of the flaccid cock.Suddenly you raise your hand and smack my arse hard,leaving a red hand-print on my cheek.
 
I take the hint as my mouth takes the cock deep within my throat as I begin to suck,my tongue wraps around it head.The cock in my mouth begins to harden as my mouth slides up/down the full length.You continue to spank my arse as you use a playful finger and tease my puckered hole.You gently push your finger into my arse as you watch my head move back and forth the now fully erect penis that is fucking my mouth.You reach down with your other hand and grip my cock and stroke the shaft as you add a second finger into my tight arse.
 
My balls twitch as I feel your fingers swirling inside my arse,my prostrate is reacting to the attention as  precum drips from the pulsing head of my cock.You can see the cock in my mouth twitch and spasm as it erupts and shoots hot salty cum deep into my awaiting mouth,while I continue to suck making sure I don't miss a drop.The flaccid cock falls from my mouth as you turn me around so I lying flat on my back,while I'm playing with the cum still in my mouth.
 
You move forward and kiss me so we can share the salty taste,licking my chin clean of any cum that escaped.My cock is now standing fully upright,with its exposed head glistening with precum.You move down the bed and straddle my cock in reverse cow girl,as you lower your moist pussy down onto my hard cock.I can feel its head push your labia apart and the heat envelop my shaft as you push down on my cock,sliding in right up to my balls.You begin to ride my cock as I slide a finger into your arse,probing it deep seeking out the outline of my cock that's within your pussy.As you ride my cock you can feel it throb and twitch as my orgasm approaches.
 
You lean forward and you direct my cock towards your arse,you move back and I can feel the resistance as my cock slowly eases into your tight hole.You gasp as it pushes past your sphincter  and pushes deep onto your arse.You start to ride my cock in your arse,your muscles contract around my cock and you feel a tightness begin in your stomach.You increase the pace as you ride my cock hard,its head throbbing and pulsing as it swells just as I'm about to cum.
 
I scream I'M CUMMING and you feel the heat as my cum spurts deep into your arse,the feel is enough to tip you over the edge as your orgasm hits.Your arse grips my cock tight as your muscles contract you continue to ride my cock,emptying my balls of all its stored cum.As you relax my cock drops from your arse pulling a trail of cum with it.
 
Hope you enjoy your lie in,just thought I'd give you something to read,hope you enjoy it.Will be thinking of you and hopefully you will be wanking while thinking of this mail.
 
Your virgin arse slave,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment