Sunday 16 October 2011

Thought of the day


 
 
I feel the head of the cock push against my schinter as I lower myself onto the hard cock thats pushing deep into my virgin arse. I groan as the pain decreases to be replaced by the sense of fullness that comes with an arse full of cock. I sink further taking his full length deep into my arse, my cock is semi hard and twitching as the intense sensations from anal sex delivers. I reach down and cup my balls squeezing each one,before I go lower and grip the base of the cock which is invading my tight hole.
 
I gently begin to rock back and fourth, forcing the cock to withdraw and plunge back into me. I feel the guys arms wraps around my chest and his fingers begin to pinch my soft nipples until they harden,the erotic pleasure this gives me is imense. My cock instantly hardens and bounces in time with the cock I'm riding. I can feel the invading cock throb in my arse as it swells and weeps precum.
 
Lisa is sat opposite me, witnessing the taking of my anal cherry, her legs are spread wide so I have a full view of her plunging the pink vibe deep into her wet pussy. Lisa removes the vibe and places it in her mouth and sucks her sweet juices from it.My cock jerks in applause at the sight, a movement that doesn't go unnoticed by Lisa. I increase the pace, as my arse has become used to the cock which is imbedded in my arse. I hear groans behind me as the guy pulls me down harder onto his cock.
 
Lisa gets up and walks over and stands directly in front of me, her fingers go to her pussy and pulls her labia apart, exposing the moist entrance and her swollen clit. I lean forward and flick my tongue across her moist passage and up searching for her clit. I lean further forward and my mouth surrounds her sensitive clit, which I suckle on, teasing it with my tongue. Lisa shudders as if electricity was passing through her, she pressed my head firmly into her pussy as her orgasm started. Lisa ground herself against my face, fluid from her pussy ran down her thighs as she came, eventually Lisa collapsed in front of me.
 
My cock was leaking pre cum as my prostrate was attacked by the swollen cock in my arse, I could feel the urgency of the thrusts below me as the guys orgasm was approaching. I returned the thrust with interest as I too was nearing the point of no return. I threw my head back as the sensations from my arse increased, suddenly I felt Lisa's mouth around my cock, her tongue swirling around the head.
 
Aaarh I cried as I was nearly there, just needed I bit more....Then my body was floating, the cock in my arse delivered a hot load of cum directly onto my prostrate, this sent me into cum heaven, my cock exploded, sending jet after jet of cum deep to the back of Lisa's throat, my cock pulsating each time. Lisa continue to suck my cock until it fell limply from her mouth. Lisa stood and beckoned me to get up, I rose and she kissed my open mouth and using her tongue, pushed my spent cum into my mouth, I felt a strange sensation and looked down to find the guy licking his cum from my gaping arse.
 
Lisa again kissed me and led me to the shower, we had agreed earlier that after I had been fucked in the arse it was her turn next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment