Sunday 9 October 2011

Good Morning my horny cum slut


 
I open my eyes, the autumn sunlight pouring through the window,I glance across and see that you are asleep on your back with the bed cover drawn back.I lean over your naked body and my mouth closes onto your delicious nipple,my tongue circles the hardening nub as you shudder and sigh.My mouth plants light kisses down your body,over your ribs,across your stomach,down to your inner thighs.I can feel my cock hardening, my balls tensing and being drawn up to my body waiting to deliver its warm load.My tongue traces a line towards your warm moist pussy,the tip reaches your pouting lips and pushes into them as it continues its journey up towards your hidden clit.As my tongue separates your labia, your swollen clit emerges from its hiding place and my mouth covers it as my tongue gently flicks the delicate tip.You groan as the intense sensations overwhelm your body,a silvery line of fluid escape from between your lips and runs down towards your pink hole.M y tongue follows the line and runs across the entrance of your puckered hole.My cock is throbbing as I grip it and start to pleasure myself while pushing my tongue into your arse.Your hips tense as you feel the attention of my tongue circling your hole and pushing into its hidden depths. My tongue returns to your pussy and I push it deep into your moist hole savouring your sweet juices.Your eyes are still shut as your body writhes, your hands gripping the sheets tightly as you groan and sigh as the sensual feelings increase.I again tease your swollen clit taking it between my teeth and gently nibbling the sensitive tip.My balls tighten as my hand pumps my shaft the moment of my release is approaching.I move between your milky thighs and place my hard cock at the entrance of your pussy,pushing it just between your lips but not entering your warm tunnel. My hand continues to pump my cock as I move it up along your slit until its purple shinning head rubs against your clit,I wank my cock hard against it.The feeling of me wanking my cock against your clit is sending waves of pleasure across your body,you can feel the head pulsing and throbbing as its glans expand.You can feel your orgasm approach,just a little longer and you will in sensual heaven,my cock throbs,my hand increases in speed and suddenly I let out a loud groan.You feel the heat of my hot cum as it explodes from my cock onto your swollen clit,the feeling is too much and your orgasm hits, sending spasms throughout your body.My cum runs down and mixes with your juices and continues to your pink hole.I reach down and lick the juices from your arse and up to your clit.You open your eyes,and as I look into your satisfied eyes and I say "Good morning to my horny cum slut"

No comments:

Post a Comment