Saturday 12 November 2011

Girlfriends Sister big surprise by makehercum



A few years ago my girlfriend and I enjoyed BDSM and all sorts of toys.

One weekend my girl friends sister came to stay with us because her parents were out of town and they did not want her to stay by herself, but only if they knew what was going to happen one night while she stayed with us. In thinking about this my girl friend and her sister must have planned this to happen. Both I and my girl friend enjoy some mild bdsm and being tied up. Her sister was 18 with shoulder length  brown hair and those Puffy nipple breasts that bend upward, My girlfriend had short cropped red hair and 38d with small nipples ,myself I was 6,3 195ilbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. My girl friend was one of those girls that when she got hot her pussy juice flowed like crazy.

The night that this happened I was tied up with both legs and arms tied with a blindfold on.
In her slut voice she said I am going to fuck you hard with your anal toy, she proceed to lube up my ass and slipped the long thin toy into my ass then she started to pump that toy so much that my prostate gland rear up and it felt so good. Her doing that got me so hard she withdrew it then put back in and withdrew it driving me crazy. She then slowly sucked and pumped my stiff cock, then stopped and then gave me more then stopped. Her sucking was real good but Then to my surprise she just stopped and left the room for a good 15 min in those 15 in I was able to get the blindfold a little loose by wiggly my head back and forth . Soon I sensed someone in the room. I said ok enough is enough, but someone started to reinsert my toy into my ass and play with it, Soon I felt a wet warm mouth going up and down my cock all the way to my balls, I knew that my GF could not swallow my hard dick I began to wonder who is that doing that to my 61/2 inch cock, so well I then soon it was then I peaked under the blindfold and found my GF younger sister of 18 doing me like crazy ,she one of those girls that have puffy nipples that look like a ski slide going upward, she winked at me knowing that I could see her, she then went all the way down and sucked my balls at the same time as my cock, then she got up and it’s the first time I saw her perfect mound with red swollen wet lips on her pussy she then straddled me and put my cock into her tight soaking wet pussy and started to fuck me like crazy, her little perky tits did not even bounce they had hard dark nipples, I could hear her wet pussy juice when my cock moved in and out, and could feel it soaking my hard dick She said Bob don’t cum inside of me, but she kept up the pace and soon she was moaning fill me ,fuck me with that big cock , drive it into harder make me cum bob, god bob your dick is filling me up her slopping wet pussy sounds and that voice drove me over the edge I shot my large load deep inside her, she screamed you came in me and I said tough shit you rode me till I came, she pulled off my blindfold and nipple clamps and slapped me, she then got off my cock and her wet pussy was leaking with her juice and my cum running out of her, like some dam broke. She ran out screaming my GF then came and untied me and said you should have not done that and I said you both deserved that to happen since you both teased me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment