Saturday 31 March 2012

My Gay Seduction Part 4


So there I was, laying in their bed about to be fucked. As I said before, my g/f liked to fuck me with her vibes sometimes so my arse wasn't unused to having things in it with I think made it easier for the guys to get me ready. In fact Ross only spent a few minutes finger fucking me with first one, then two fingers (and lots of lube!) before saying that he thought I was ready for my first cock.

He positioned himself on top of me and I could feel the tip of his 6.5" cock pressing up against my hole. He pressed a little harder and thanks to the lube, the head of his cock entered me. He took my anal cherry with only a little discomfort and when he thought I was ready, he sank the entire length of his cock into me and when I felt his pubes up against me, I knew I had all of him inside.

I've got to tell you that I loved the feeling of being filled with Ross's cock and my own was rock hard again too. Ross's made me beg him to fuck me while Michael filmed us with his phone.


He did begin to fuck me, slowly at first, then picking up pace, with me moaning all the time. Before too long he was giving me a really hard, fast pounding and just when i thought he was getting close to cumming he suddenly pulled out of me, directing Michael to take over. Michael was being driven crazy by the sexy sight in front of him and Ross wanted him to have a turn in my tight arse.

Before I knew it, I had my second cock sliding into me. He was a little smaller and not as thick, so he entered me easily and fucked me with short urgent strokes for 3 to 4 minutes before crying out that he was about to cum. I cried out too, for him to fill me, then I felt him cum, spurt after spurt of cum blasting into me, his cock and whole body twitching and spasming with excitement.

When he was finally spent, Ross took his place and once again I was filled with hard cock. I wrapped my legs around his body and met his thrusts into me by moving my hips and soon Ross to was cumming hard into my arse. I yelled out his name as he blew his load into me begging for his cum and he thrust hard and deep into me with each spurt of cum. As his orgasm subsided, he ground himself against me and I milked his cock with my arse muscles to milk the last of his cum out of him.

All three of us lay there for a while, kissing and hugging for a long time afterwards until it was time for me to go (before my g/f began to wonder where I was). The boys joked that I'd been well and truly converted and I'd soon be back when i found out that sex with my g/f would be boring compared to them!

   



No comments:

Post a Comment