Thursday 1 March 2012

Horny Spring Thoughts

Hi Everyone, I hope you enjoy this horny thought on a nice spring day

I lay here on the sofa with the sun shinning through the lounge window, I'm thinking of last night, and how your  tongue felt as it flicked across my clit, i held my self open for you, so that you could push your tongue deep in me.My juices are running out of my pussy, I can hear you moan as you lap at them, I thrust up to meet your tongue, I'm greedy I want more, I want to feel my orgasm rip through me as you suck my throbbing clit. You know what I want, so you give in to me, you take the vibrator that is beside my thigh and switch it on low. you remove your tongue and move the vibrator across my hole, down to my arsehole then back up to my clit, I jump as the vibrations stimulate my clit,you move the vibe back to my pussy and push it all the way in.. I let out a loud moan as it fills my wet pussy, you turn the speed up and start to fuck me with it. As I thrust up you catch my hard clit with your teeth and start to bite it and graze it with your teeth, It feels so good the vibe deep in my wet pussy and you sucking hard on my clit, I can feel my orgasm, as it starts to build in my pussy,you can feel it building as my pussy contracts a round the silicone shaft.you turn the speed up to full now, your tongue licking my leaking juices,what you can't lap fast enough and soaks in to the sheet, it joins the stain from when you came.after you had wanked.  I moan louder and louder you know that I'm going to cum as I thrust faster and higher with every second. then I let out a loud groan and my whole body shakes as my orgasm breaks free. you pull the vibe out of my pussy and replace it with your cock, you start to thrust deep inside me holding my hips as you fill my pussy with your cock,and feel my muscles tighten around it.  you feel your  balls tighten as your own orgasm takes over, you let out a loud groan and your cum spurts deep in me, my orgasm start's to slow down as little spasms contract around your cock, you are still pumping in to me. eventually my moans turn to little murmurs as the last of my orgasm fades,and then your own orgasm stops,and I feel your cock go soft in me.  I let out a little moan as your soft cock falls out with a plop. you get down between my thighs and start to lick at the combined juices as they run out of me. you move up to my mouth and start to kiss me deep, I can taste your salty cum and my tangy juices. we kiss once more before we both fall a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment