Saturday 31 March 2012

My Gay Seduction Part 2/3 By Tim

Hi Everyone due to some inpatient  Readers i am posting parts 2\3 together, enjoy guys and get your tissues ready ;-)

Part 2
Well they led me to their bedroom and as I went I had mixed feelings, though I was very drunk so overall I was feeling good. I thought I'd just have a quick fling with them in bed and hopefully be on my way home before too long.

In the bedroom they asked me to strip and as I did they both took their own clothes off too while looking at me and before too long we were all standing there naked just looking at each other's naked bodies.

Both Ross and Michael had nice slim and toned bodies (as I did) and Ross had his body shaved smooth almost totally. His legs were as smooth and silky looking as any woman's and as I like nice legs on a lady, this drew my attention and I felt my cock getting very hard again. They both got on the bed and beckoned me to join them, so I took a deep breath and got in with them.

Michael laughed a bit as I climbed in and asked what my girlfriend would think if she could see me in bed with two gay men, and then Ross added how shocked she would be if she knew how hard I was and how easily the'd got me into bed.

By now both of them were running their hands all over me and I found mine wandering too. Ross said to me softly that they were going to turn me into a complete cockslut before they were done with me. Sure I'd still have sex with my g/f but I'd come back to them when I needed to get off really hard. (I later found out that Ross had a real thing for turning straight guys gay and in fact he'd seduced Michael who used to be straight and married to the point where he eventually left his wife to become his boyfriend).

Just after he finished speaking, he kissed me and his hand wrapped around my stiff cock, causing me to moan into his mouth as we kissed. Meanwhile, Michael was kissing me all over my body, working lower until I felt his tongue licking the head of my cock as Ross began to wank me off.

These two gay men knew exactly how to turn me on and soon I was so full of lust it was untrue and I knew I was in for a long night...

Part 3
As Michael began to lick my cock, Ross encouraged him to take me into his mouth. I looked down at the sexy sight of my cock in another man's mouth for the very first time. He was very good at it and had me moaning and crying out his name in no time. He was so skilled at it that he sucked me to the edge of orgasm then eased off with perfect timing before I could cum which drove me wild with desire.

I'm going to finish you off in my arse. I knew it was a very gay thing to do, being sucked is one thing, but having your cock in another man's arse is definitely crossing the line, there was no way I could even pretend to call myself straight after doing that.

But I didn't care, I was so horny and desperate to cum. They both got me to lay on my back and Michael got astride me, with Ross holding my cock to guide it into his lover's arse.

Michael lowered himself down onto me and I felt my cock slide slowly but fairly easily into him. I looked up at my new lover as he began to move up and down my cock, running my hands up and down his thighs and lower body. Ross was watching us, running his hand over my chest and arms.

I can tell you that the feeling of being in another man's arse was amazing! It felt so good, smooth and tight as well as very naughty.

I was so excited that I admit I didn't last long. Michael rode my cock as I bucked my hips excitedly to drive my cock up deep into him. Knowing I was close, Michael begged me to cum into him and Ross was also encouraging me, that's it baby, you know you want to cum, do it now.

Then I felt my first huge gay orgasm approach and with a roar of sheer animal passion and a final thrust up into him, I filled Michael's bowels with my cum. It was amazing, seemed to last forever and was one of the best orgasms of my life up to that point. Michael and Ross took it in turns to kiss me and I snogged each of them as the last of my orgasm subsided.

We kissed and hugged all together for a little while, then Ross told me that both he and Michael were going to fuck me in turn. It was the final part of my seduction and I knew I'd never be the same again after being fucked by not one but two men, but by now I was totally up for it.

My eagerness must have showed because they both laughed and Ross said how quickly I'd turned into a cock loving slut and laying on my back with my legs spread wide open, I really felt like one too...
   


No comments:

Post a Comment