Friday 30 March 2012

My Gay Seduction By Tim


Hi Everyone this is a actual encounter which was sent to me by a friend, i hope you enjoy this as much as i did..and it gets you nice and wet and sticky


It was about 7 years ago and at the time I considered myself totally straight, or almost anyway. My g/f of the time used to enjoy fucking me with her fingers and a couple of dildoes and she got me to pretend it was a guy fucking me as she did it which I thought was hot. But I could never really see myself with a guy in real life.


I used to do painting & decorating and one time I did a whole flat for a gay couple. Both were 30s, reasonably good looking nice guys called Ross and Michael. Both were around on and off while I did the job and I found them friendly and we got on well.


They were so nice and thought I'd done such a good job that they invited me round for dinner both as an extra thank you and so I could see the finished flat with all of their stuff back in place (I didn't even think they might have an ulterior motive at that stage!).


Well I went there on the evening in question and we had a nice meal, lots of laughs and quite a bit to drink and as it got later I suppose we were all pretty drunk and getting a bit silly. We'd been playing some cards and drinking games after dinner and Michael then suggested some truth or dare.


To start it was pretty tame stuff that we did but then on one of my turns where I'd said 'truth' Ross asked me if I'd ever thought about being with another man. I said no and added something along the lines of I'm strictly for the ladies.


We had a fairly lighthearted discussion for a while after that where the guys were saying that many men were secretly gay or bi and could easily be turned, and I told them that I didn't think it could happen to me.


We returned to our game of truth and dare and a few turns later I asked for a dare. Michael told me that I should kiss Ross for one minute and see if I got hard in that time, which would prove one way or the other what they were saying earlier.


They promised me £200 if I won, and if they won, I'd have to spend the night with them in bed. Now normally I wouldn't have agreed to this but I was drunk and £200 was half a weeks money!


When Ross began to kiss me I thought I couldn't lose but pretty quickly after that I found myself getting turned on by the kissing. Both guys were sitting close to me, either side on the sofa and Michael began feeling my cock through my jeans. I protested but he said he had to 'verify' my state of arousal.


Well I tried to fight the things I was feeling but between Ross's kissing, Michael feeling me up and their bodies both pressing up against mine, I was hard when the minute was up. The guys were very excited about winning the bet and that they were going to be de flowering a straight man.


For my part I was a little pissed off at losing the bet, apprehensive but also excited and turned on. Within 5 minutes all 3 of us were in their bed naked...


Part 2 to follow soon.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment