Sunday 3 July 2011

Tzoners First Story


It had been days since you had any sex, you was normally use to having some every other day but alas your busy life had taken over. You wake up to the warmth of your bed and lie there not wanting to get up. Trying desperately to hang on to those last moments of comfort, squeezing the soft sheets with your hands letting the sheets slide slowly between your fingers. The moment passes when you notices just how horny you are. Moving a hand to your left nipple rubbing it between your finger tips you move your right hand down towards your knickers. Your dampness covering your knickers which seem to be soaked by now. You slip a thumb inside applying pressure on your erect lit.  "oh god what now" A noise from downstairs brings you from this heavenly moment and back to reality. You reluctantly put on a dressing grown and goes down stairs, carrying on with everyday life.  

Later in the day you're out shopping finally able to escape for a bit. With the shops not to far away you walk back home when she see me outside my house . "hey Lisa, doing the shopping" "yeah its been a hectic day" you say. "well why don't you stop in and have some tea". We both step inside casually avoiding what we are both after. As we slip some tea on my sofa talking about our days I stare intently into your eyes. You brush some hair from your face and rest your hands in your lap.  As I get  closer we both know whats happening. Helping you put your drink down with my hand I lower it to the table. Bitting your lip I rest my hand on your leg. Accepting my advance you turn towards me moving closer, I run my hand up your leg and put my other hand around your neck. "I was wondering when you would make a move" you say before kissing me.

As I break our kiss you say seductively in my ear  "I really need this". As your pussy burns with desire your clit rubbing against your knickers driving you insane you rip both of our clothes off taking change. Left in just my boxers you take off your bra freeing your large breasts. "take them off slowly" you command. As I stand up and put my fingers between the band you lower yourself to your knees, peeling the boxers down my semi erect cock flops out. You grab me by the shaft with my hard cock pointing straight into your face. With open lips you push back my foreskin and lick my tip "mmmm" I start to groan as you open wide and engulf my long hard cock. Feeling my pre cum in your mouth you start to stroke my shaft and cup my aching balls. Bobbing your head up and down my cock I stare into your eyes in pure lust. Starting to cum I grab you by the hair and force you down the length of my cock. Feeling im close you play and grasp my balls milking me as I shoot my hot stickily cum down your mouth.

"finished already" you say teasing me. I still stay erect as my cock hardens even more. "wow I guess not your not even slightly soft after that" I grab your arms and move you to the sofa. "I think someone needs to be taught a lesson" I say as I make you bend over the sofa with your arms wide apart pushed against the back of the sofa and you kneeling on the cushion. Taking my right hand I raise it up and forcefully bring it down to your ass check. Spanking you a few more times you pussy beings to scream to be touched. As your girl cum drips down your inner leg I grab you by the hips I rub my erect cock between your pussy lips spreading them apart but not penetrating them. As I slide it back and forth rubbing against your clit making you moan in pleasure I bend my hips and back so my bellend is outside  your asshole squeezing some lube into your ass my already lubed cock from you pussy thrusts into your ass. I slowly push it in as the pain takes you back a bit. Bitting your lip while I push it all the way till my balls slap your ass. So wet your moistness runs down over my balls. I Slowly being to trust out and back in building a faster and faster motion. The pain falls away and now the pleasure takes over. Feeling your tight ass squeeze my cock for everything its worth I start to pound you harder and harder. "mmm ohh huh oh god" you moan I bring your free arm towards you pussy and help you rub it. You push your head down and try to spread your legs wider furiously rubbing your pussy as I ass fuck you. As I pump into you we both being to you pulsating you cum as your pussy muscles contract and your ass tightens. Spanking you a few more times while you cum you have multiple orgasms and I finally explode and shoot cum deep within your ass. I turn you around and we both collapse on the sofa out of breath and recovering from out powerfully orgasm………

No comments:

Post a Comment