Saturday 2 July 2011

Good Morning


I woke to find my self tangled in the bed sheets, the memories of the night before came flooding back. I can still taste you on my lips. and remember how you came so hard in my mouth, your thick creamy cum leaked from my lips. after you climaxed you licked the cum from my lips and then moved down to my breasts, where there was one big drop. You scooped it up on your finger and licked it off.
I felt the familiar sensations in my pussy, as the memories of the night before sent waves of pleasure through my body. I put my fingers between my legs and pulled my outer lips a part and felt my wetness as it started to seep from my wet hole.
I reached down and put a finger in my wet hole and moved my finger in and out. I let out a moan. I take my finger and circle my clit, I start to rub the little nub of  pleasure. The waves of pleasure shoot through my body, my nipples are erect and throbbing, they ache I wish that you were here to suck them. I stop playing with my clit and stroke my nipples, I pull and twist them till they hurt. they are erect and throbbing, I lift one to my mouth and start to lick the end, I then stretch it and take it in my mouth, I wish that it was you doing it, I lean over to the night stand and open the drawer, I take out the beaded anal dildo, I don't need the lube as my pussy is wet, it's trickling down my slit. I move my legs wide apart and insert the dildo in one bead at a time.

John had woken early he could not sleep, he was hot and restless and didn't want to wake Lisa, she seemed so peaceful laying there. The sheet has slipped down, Lisa's breasts were exposed. god the sight of the white fleshy globes turned him on, his cock started to twitch, It was a bit early to wake Lisa so he decided to do some on his story, John and Lisa often wrote erotic stories to each, some times they would send them to each other while they were at work, they both got turned on by it, and by the time they got home they were so horny they often just got in the door and ripped their clothes off.
John put on his dressing gown and went in to the study and turned the PC on, while he waited for it to load he went and made his self a coffee.

John sat at his desk instead of opening Word he opened his mail and found one of Lisa’s story’s. he started to read Johns reward, as he read he felt his cock get hard, Lisa’s stories got him hard no matter how many times he read them. while he read he played with his cock pulling the foreskin back and stroking the smooth purple head, and imagined Lisa kissing the head and licking the slit. he pulled on his balls they were hot and heavy.
He started to wank his cock, the thought of Lisa’s finger in his arse made his cock twitch and his arse cheek clench. he knew that feeling, He had experienced it many times. it still got him hard even when he thought about it. John heard a familiar noise coming from the bedroom. John got up from his chair, his erect cock was bouncing in front of him, as he walked to the bedroom, he wanked as he walked.and the sight that greeted him made his cock and balls ache, Lisa was wanking herself with the beaded dildo.

Lisa let out a little moan as she pushed the beaded dildo in her pussy,she moved it in and out then slow and fast, her juices were running down her pussy and the cleft of her arse. the thought of John’s finger in her arse as she played with her clit made her shiver and her muscles contract around the dildo,
Lisa saw a movement from the corner of her eye, it was John standing in his dressing gown and wanking his cock, the purple head had a drop of precum seeping from the slit, John took his finger and scooped it up and licked it from his finger, Lisa moaned out loud as he did this, she pumped her hand faster and faster, John walked over to the bed for a better view, he was standing over Lisa now his cock was directly over her pussy,
“wank faster for me, and cum on my clit” Lisa moaned. John did as he was told. he took his cock in his hand and wanked it faster and pulled on his aching balls at the same time.
He could see Lisa’s juices running from her pussy lips and trickling down her cleft to her arse hole. it made his cock twitch and the thought of being in that tight hole. he could feel the cum massing in his balls and knew that he was going to come soon.
“I’m going to come soon” he said
with that Lisa took the anal toy out of her pussy and rubbed her clit so hard, she felt the familiar feeling as her orgasm began to build, John pumped his cock faster and faster, Lisa started to moan and thrash about on the bed, this trigged his own orgasm, he let out a loud shout as he shot his thick cum all over Lisa’s clit and pussy hole. Lisa moved the anal toy so that to got covered. John and Lisa kept coming, his sticky cum was all over her pussy and thighs,
“god I want to lick that all up” he groaned
John’s cock grew soft and he got on to the bed they were laying 69 style. with him being on top. He started to lick the cum from Lisa’s thighs, he then worked his way up to her clit.
“god I taste great on you” he moaned.
Lisa took John’s cock in her hand, and pulled back the foreskin and exposed the purple bulbous head, she poked her tongue out and licked the crown and then worked her way to the slit, she could still taste some of his salty cum residue on the head. she swirled her tongue round the head and held it tight in her hand, with her other hand she pulled on his balls. John jerked as she did that.
“do it harder” he moaned, so Lisa did. his cock got harder and harder as she did that, John worked his way up to Lisa’s clit and sucked on her clit, it was still sensitive from being rubbed when Lisa was wanking.
“mmmm” she moaned between sucking his hard cock. Lisa took one of her fingers and sucked it till there was spit running down it. she then rubbed Johns arsehole with her finger, Johns cock jerked in her mouth as she played with his puckered hole. she felt it contract. Lisa sucked on his cock harder, as she did this she pushed her finger in the tight hole working it in. she moved it in and out, John groaned, he stuck two fingers in Lisa’s wet pussy hooking them round till he found her G spot. he rubbed it hard Lisa bucked beneath him.
Lisa slipped her finger out of Johns arse hole. John let out a little sigh, Lisa took hold of the anal toy, it was still wet from Lisa and Johns juices, Lisa slipped the toy in to Johns arse, she let the first bead just pop inside. she felt Johns hole contract round it.
John felt the small smooth bead go past his rim. it made him jerk, it felt good, Lisa just twisted in around in the entrance, it made his arse feel so good. he wanted more. Lisa sucked Johns cock as she moved the anal toy in his arse, he started to fuck Lisa’s mouth, making sure he didn’t choke her.
“Don’t worry about sucking my clit for now, just let your self go” she breathed between his thrusts
Lisa pushed the toy deeper in Johns arse two beads this time. John felt all three beads in his arse,it hurt a little he had never had anything further than a finger before, but it felt good though. Lisa started to move the toy in and out of his hole, taking it all the way out then putting it back in. Johns arse hole twitched and contracting, it felt so good,
“push it all the way he moaned” so Lisa gently pushed all 6 beads deep in his arse his sphincter muscle reacted to the toy, being pushed deep in him. the pleasure was building in his cock and balls ,the feeling of his arse being fucked by the smooth beads and his prostate  being rubbed, was to much he fucked Lisa mouth faster and faster. Lisa sucked really hard on his cock,then she felt him start to jerk and twitch. she moved the toy in his arse faster and faster, his cum shot deep in her throat she swallowed it all, it kept running down her throat , John groaned as he kept coming, Lisa pulled the toy out of John’s arse bead by bead, he moaned as she did this.  Lisa felt John back between her legs again he started to suck her clit and he slipped two fingers back in her wet pussy.
Johns cock plopped out of Lisa’s mouth as it went soft, she let out a little sigh, John sucked her clit and moved his fingers on her G spot, she was so wet she had juices running down cleft John licked them all, Lisa pushed Johns head on her clit
“suck me hard I’m going to cum” she screamed.
John sucked hard on Lisa’s clit and rubbed her Gspot faster, Lisa started to groan and moan, John licked her arse hole and poked his tongue there. Lisa kept coming.
John's face and mouth were covered in Lisa's juices, she tasted so good, he continued to fuck her with his fingers and tongue. Lisa's muscles contracted round John's fingers, it felt so good, Lisa didn't want it to stop, but she could feel that her orgasm was slowing down, John continued to work his fingers inside her, he felt her orgasm slow down and moved from between her legs and made his way up to her mouth, he kissed her deeply, so they could both taste her on their lips, Lisa hungry kissed and licked Johns lips, she loved the taste of her self. John took his fingers from Lisa’s pussy and fed them to her, Lisa sucked them clean. John pulled them from Lisa’s mouth.
“ohh” she pouted
“sorry sexy but I need to get ready for work come and shower with me” he asked
They got off the bed together and walked to the bathroom.........

No comments:

Post a Comment