Saturday 2 July 2011

John's Reward


I sit here in the summer house, looking at you working in the garden. your jean clad arse is in my main view, I know that underneath you have no underwear on. and that your cock is probably semi erect from, knowing that, I'm looking at you , taking your naked back and arm muscles in . watching the sweat run down your back. and trickle down the waist of your cutoffs,and down further still to the base of your spine. I know what delious sight awaits me later when we will shower together after your hard afternoons gardening.
I remember from last night, after you had done the top half of the garden. you came in shattered. you had a shower and was laying on the bed when I found you, you were laying on your front. I had a great view of you laying there, on top of the sheets. as I has just had a shower to, and you fell asleep waiting. I smile to myself I love to watch you sleeping naked, and have often woken before you and seen you hard on sticking up while shrouded by the sheet.
So I walked quietly to the bed only wrapped in a towel. I gently get on the bed and sit across your thighs, I take some baby oil from the night stand..theres always a bottle open, it gets widely used in our bedroom games' pour some on my hands, and rub it in.
I then lean forward and start to rub the top of your shoulders,kneeding them, you wake and sigh a little, I ask you, if you want me to stop you say no. and tell me to continue, I continue to kneed your shoulders and top of your neck, I then start to work down the middle of your back, and your side. I put some extra pressure on the your spine. as I know that you ache a bit more there from all the bending down..

I then move down to sit across your knees making sure I don't put all my weight on you, the contact of my naked skin moving across your body, send lil shivers through you. you let another sigh out. I then reach for the bottle of baby oil again and apply some to my hands. this time I don't rub it in.
I take my hands and start to kneed your arse cheeks one at a time, I work my hands in circles stretching the skin, you hairs on your bum stick to your skin, you start to moan now as touching your arse has got you semihard. because you laying on your cock,its bit uncomfortable. but its not unbearable. I then move across to the second cheek and give it the same attentions the first. I lean forward and I'm laying across your arse my nipples which are hard from being turned on by touching your body. I touch your heated arse I rub myself against you. like a cat you moan again. I then sit up and straddle you again. I reach for the baby oil and drizzle it down the crack of your arse,you body twitches from shock as the cool oil drizzles down the length of your arse and down between you legs and on to your balls. I then take one of my fingers and rub it down the length of your arse cheeks to your puckered arse hole, I rub across it and feel it twitch, you let out another moan. I continue to rub across it and in circles a round it, I then drip some oil right in the middle, it contracts from the contact, I then put some oil on my middle finger and push it in the opening. you u moan again. I ask if you want me to go deeper, you nod your head, so I gently slip my finger in your tight arse hole, it clenches my finger, I start to fuck your arse with my finger moving it in and out,u ask me to go a little faster so I do, I feel your arse muscles slacken as you get more turned on by my finger fucking your arse,you start to groan now, and tell me that your cock is so hard you need to move as its uncomfortable. so I move off your legs and still with my finger in your tight hole, you turn on your side I'm still behind you using my finger on you, listen to you moan as you wank your hard cock, I tell you to wank faster and you do. I then take my finger out and bend down to your arse hole and lick it, I rim it and poke the tip of my tongue in the hole. you tell me that your going to come and that you want my finger back in your arse,i stick my finger back in your hole and find your prostrate muscle and I rub it fast. I feel your arse muscles tighten on my finger and then u shout out loud as you cum all over the sheet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment