Sunday 3 July 2011

The Office Girl ( Interview) Part 1


Hello

Seeing as your keen and see willing - I think you should pop over for a preliminary interview.

What you might like to wear is a top that reveals pleny of cleavage.

You also need to be prepared to let me know that you desparaetly need this job and will go to all lengths to get it.

When you arrive I will let you know that thi initial meeting will be quite short and to the point - if you measure up to the roll your services will be required at short notice and frequently - unsocial hours are to be exepcted - I could drop in on you at any time.

So you arrive and are invited in - you have a seat on the sofa as I make you a coffee - I ask you what your first impressions are - you say that you like what you see and like the feel of the place.

My intentions are purely to take your body and any job is secondary. I ask how much job like this means to you and are do you really have what it takes to fulfil the vacancy - as I say this I make sure that I take in your glorious cleavage, give a small smile and then take my attention back to your eyes.  You hesitate momentarily and answer that this is a job that you need and are 100% that you can give everything to the role and exceed my expectations.

I ask you if you really know what my expectations are?  As i say this i edge a bit closer to you on the sofa -adjusting my growing cock as I do so and again taking in the fulness of your round breasts.  This time your eyes avert to my crotch and then back to my eyes , then to your open top (where my gaze is) - you stutter slightly that you understandthe role to be personal assistant to me and that the hours and disciplines will vary - but that you are very willing to work with me.

I tell you that you will need to take orders from me, react to the demands of the hectic environment and that at times things will be frantic and stressed - we would need to work closely and have a good personal understanidng of each other - again I ake sure that my gaze takes in your body at this point - by now my cock need release and is straining at my trousers - I gently adjust it as I speak.

Your eyes are now transfixed on my bulge as I gently ease it in my trousers.  I let you know that I like you and would like to give you a chance.  Are you willing to give me a glimpse of your poetential skill - you say yes and ask in what way? - I stand in front of yo, my bulging trousers at chest height - I told you it would be to the point I say, I reach down and squeeze your tits with both hands pushing the fabirc of your dress to the side and revealing more flesh - I ask you if you are prepared to take the test - your face is flushed but, you potest and try to squirm away  - I let you know that this is what is required - I want to see your tits, I want to squeeze them, I want to suck them and then I will fuck them and shoot my sticky load all over them - do you have what it takes??  All the time you protest but it is half hearted - I use just enough force to keep you where you are - al the time my hands are grping your tits and exposing more - I open your dress to exose your full roundness and bright red nipples  -I squeeze them hard and you squeal - I pinch them again - I ask you if you like that - your eyes meet mine - you dont speak but your eyes are asking for more.

I'll leave you to it for now - as my colleague is back from lunch - I am hard and feeling horny - hope you are too. Let me know how much you would like to feel my hard cock between your tits and brushing your lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment