Thursday 27 September 2012

DLCS (dirty little cum slut) By Spikey Blue


When you start to go bald, you don't fuck about. Greatest piece of advice I ever received  It runs through my mind as I finish shaving. Bicing saved a lot of hassle and left me smooth. Proper smooth. I cast my eye over my shoulder into the hotel room. You are still asleep. Good. 

I walk back into the hotel room. Dressed in regulation shorts and t-shirt night ware, towel draped over my shoulder. I look at you still quietly sleeping. It's not often we find ourselves in this situation, together over night, I'm going to make the most of this. I disrobe once more. My gear goes on the floor with our clothes from the night before. 

It was drunken, fun, passionate. It was quite the stumble from the pub. Your incessant  on me calling you "my dirty little cum slut" in the pub. Forcing my face into your groin in the alley besides the hotel. I swear we were going to get caught. Obviously, we didn't. That and signing in as "mr and mrs smith" gives a chap a strange feeling of immunity. Sadly, the same cant be said for the bed sheets. Nobody I know gushes like you. It's.a huge turn on, and is clearly illustrated by what we're sleeping on.

I cuddle up close behind you. You gently stir. Your warm. Warms good. Your breasts lay invitingly against your chest. I feel an urge to reach out and touch them. You arch your back falling closer into my arms. I place my chin over your shoulder as your tongue brushes my ear. Goosebumps. You mumble "5 minutes more?". I brush your hair out of your face, kissing your shoulder. "of course" I reply. My hand brushes down from your shoulder across the side of your breast, down your ribs and rests on your hips.

Sleep must have happened. I open my eyes to find your head on my chest. Your awake, but show no sign of moving. "am I right in thinking we've missed breakfast?" I ask. You giggle "yeah. Feel like shit after the drink, so it's probably for the best". There is that. I check. Yup, got a hangover too.

I place your head gently on the pillow. next to me. I look at you. "There's only 3 things that cure a hangover" I begin. "2 of which we don't have to hand. 1 of which involves you laying their, screaming your lungs out, and having a great time, which do you prefer?" I joke with you."well, let me see..." you roll your eyes. Rolling on to your back your arch your back your breasts move skywards and you let out a content moan. "yup, made up my mind".

You earned the title dirty little cum slut for a reason. It helps that you love to hear it. A constant reminder of the boundaries you'll cross to get yourself off. The fact you desire to satisfy at no cost. Oh, and you love the taste of cum. It made you giggle that you were down as that on my mobile. Or DLCS as it turned out.

Today, it's my turn to concentrate solely on your pleasure and stop at no lengths to get you off. Where to start is the question. I sit astride you. I place my hands on your shoulders. I make circular motions. Any tension that was there, is soon gone. My hands move down to your breasts

I know you like your nipples pinched, but I'm not going to give into you that easily. I take your left breast in my hand and lower my head. Gently I circle your nipple with my tongue  I wait...you let out a moan. The suspense is obviously getting to you. I know if I were to check, you would be wet. I wait for another split second and then drag my tongue across your nipple. There is a groan above my head. Bingo! To keep the momentum going I gently pinch at you nipple. I hear a sigh. I just know you are wet right now, and can't wait to taste you. I take your other breast in my hand. I pinch your nipple, you gasp. I rub it gently between my thumb and forefinger. Your eyes are closed, I assume it's because you are else where. I run my tongue over your nipple, you sigh.

I get off you and shuffle towards the end of the bed. This is what I have been waiting for. Fuck me, your wet. You have a beautiful pussy. Your so wet it's glistening. I get to work. I start at your thighs. I lick them gently. They taste so good. I ease your legs apart with my hands. Sticking a finger deep into your pussy I am met with a scream. A reassuring "ohhh fuck that's good" follows. Slowly, I pull my finger out, not all the way, but enough so you can feel it move inside you. There comes a loud sigh from the other end of the bed. I know your enjoying it, so slowly I repeat it. Each movement of my finger is slow and deliberate, sending shock waves of pleasure through your body. This time I pull my finger out totally. You gasp. I hold it up to my face, it smells incredible, and I badly want it in my mouth. 

You open your eyes to see me sticking my finger in my mouth. I suck hard. Tastes amazing. "you sharing?" you enquire. "you can wait, sunshine" I answer cheekily. Your about to fire back a witty retort when you hear the words "two fingers". You tense up. I know this by looking at your thighs. I offer a thumb on your clit to both calm and excite you.

I rub slow and gently. I notice your jaw drop open. At this moment in time, you are under my control. I love that feeling. Your body is contorted and you squirm under my control. You gasp as much as you breathe. It's working into a full groan now. As I firmly caress your clit with my thumb I reflect on the times you have had me in a similar position. The power is intoxicating and the gasps and moans are a wonderful "thank you" for what you are going through.

I look at your smooth pussy. I know we can fit far more in. I place 2 outstretched fingers against your lips, you squeal. Very little pressure is taken to get them inside you. Within seconds I am finger fucking you. Both fingers simultaneously sliding in and out of you. Your gasping now. I move up the bed to kiss you. I mouths lock. Sweat dripping down your face. You manage a pitiful "more. Please!"

Oh you'll get more, Lisa. I move back down the bottom of the bed. Left hand still I side you. I use my right hand to roll you on to your back. I am still inside you and this gives me better leverage in finger fucking you. Your gasps get louder. I know I must be doing something right. We are now half way up the bed and you are nigh on folded in half. There was a couple of reasons I placed you in this position. My fingers are is able to be pushed far deeper into your pussy. All of this is done slowly. Far more sensitive this way. You benefit from every every gentle thrust of my hand. Fuck, your moans are beautiful. The other benefit of this position is that your arsehole is now accessible and the urge to penetrate both your holes with my hands is raging through me. I question if you can sense this. The groans you make do not reveal this.

I kneel down, and place my face near your arse. Your arsehole is covered in your juices. You really are a messy slut. I clean the edges of your arsehole with my tongue. You howl in ecstasy. That was hot. I work some more on the edges of your arse hole. Long smooth licks of my tongue clean you up and have you moaning so loud. I feel your pussy clench around my left hand. You let out a "mmmmmmm". Fuck I'm looking forward to this. I dip my tongue into your arse hole. You scream and your arsehole contracts around my tongue. I move my tongue rapidly, you start to relax. Your screams start to lessen in length, they become softer. More like moans now. 

I pull my tongue out of you, I go back to "stabbing" your pussy with my left hand. I move to your face. "you taste fucking great". Through moans you try to manage some words, but can't. In my head I question how close you are to orgasm. I move back down to your arse. I gently place a finger inside. A scream. I move it slowly in and out, coinciding with my other hand in your pussy. You let out a little growl. Your sweating like fuck but I know your loving it. 

Your proper growling now. I know your close. I slow down on your pussy. The next time I retrieve my finger from your arsehole, I level with your face once more. "ok. Hold it in just a little bit longer for me, yeah?". You gurgle a yes. Your eyes are scrunched closed, sweat is pouring down your face, you are being pushed to your limits. It's a beautiful thing to see. I return to your arse. Placing two fingers on my right hand together i gently probe your arsehole. Screams are louder now. Your close. Very close. Time being an issue I push my fingers into your arse hole. It takes awhile, but we break into an even rhythm moving my fingers in and out your pussy and arse.

A shiver goes down my spine. Your screaming like I've never heard you scream before. Due to the contortions of your body, and your reaction to my fingers, I know you'll come soon. Im actually sweating now. The tension is unbearable. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" you scream. Your limbs contort. "ohhhhhhhhh". I feel your holes grow tight around my fingers. "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" you scream the room down. I can no longer move my fingers, your insides are so tensed. Your arms are stretched out at your sides. Handful's of bed sheet at the end of each. You are gasping hard. "fuck, fuck, fuck". I take my hand out your pussy, my fingers are almost cramping. Gently rub your clit as your gasps slowly return to normal breaths.

I gently remove my fingers from your arsehole, and help you sit up. You look exhausted, and slightly subdued. "good stuff?" I ask. Your nods answer my question. "good". I smile. "Now, dunno about you, but I could do with some kip".

No comments:

Post a Comment