Thursday 20 September 2012

Afternoon Doldrums By Spikey Blue and Kinkywench


We agree that you'll get a bus to meet me. Some where green and leafy. Out in the outskirts of town. Bordering countryside. Houses the size of castles. Proper posh jobs. You've been waiting at the stop for 5 minutes, wondering if I'm having you on, you are relieved to see that I am walking towards you.

"Hi Lisa". I come in close and plant a kiss on your cheek. As I do this I question if it's the right thing to do. This is the conduct of old friends, last time I saw you we were fucking like animals. It really does seem like a step backwards. "hi babe". You kiss my cheek. You smell good. God I'm horny. I try and cast my mind over this.

We walk up to a huge house. It has a long gravelly drive. The sort of thing most people work all their lives for. "now, it's not mine, but I'm looking after it for a mate". We go inside. It's as big on the inside as it is out. We walk through a hall into a large kitchen.

I go to a fridge. "wine?". You smile, "please". As I pour the wine I think about how little of you I know. Does it matter? I'm not sure. I just know I want to fuck you hard and soon. I hand you the glass, you take it. "you look a lot different with your clothes on" you snicker. I laugh. "hehe, yeah". Humour does a lot to cover the nerves. This is good. I'm thinking this as I turn back to face you. You pin me to the fridge. "I want seconds" you smile, glint in your eye. We kiss. It's intense. Real intense. I feel myself become hard. You feel this too.

You let out the sexiest purr going. In only the second time of meeting you, I have found the trait of yours that makes  my defences melt. We kiss again. It's fast, wild, instinctive. We snap at each other as if fighting. Fuck your kiss is great.

It's not as chaotic as the pub. We have time. Part of the thrill would have been the "danger", but this is all about indulgence. You murmur "fucking wet...". I pull back holding your hair out of your face, blue eyes twinkling mischievously. "let's go upstairs...got something I want to show you" I say. I take your hand and lead you upstairs.

We arrive at the top Of the stairs, and go through the door. Inside is a lavish 4 poster bed. I've never had the pleasure of fucking on one, when I got the chance you were the first thing on my mind. I explain this to you, as I force you to your knees. I sit back on the bed and take down my jeans as I unbutton your top.

You take slow, long mouthfuls of cock as I slide back wards. I lay there on heavenly bliss, as you take your time and go down on me. Fuck thats good. Each movement of your mouth is calculated to provide as much pleasure as possible. Your enjoying yourself. You feel yourself dripping down your thigh.  You are so enthraled in what your doing, my moans are mere noise in the back ground. Your a selfish bitch at heart, you want to taste cum.

I am really not sure when it changed from ecstasy to loss of control, it might have been when you took a break from sucking my bell end to running your tongue up and down my shaft, before dutifully returning to sucking me, hard.
It builds slowly, before I know it I'm cumming. Hard. I look up, your mouth is sealed tightly around my tip. Your a greedy cum slut and I love it!

Part 2

You look down at me on my knees. i have your cum dripping down my chin and a dollop of it drops in the hollow of my tits..you groan out loud as you look at me, the dirty slut you see before you makes your cock jump, i stick my tongue out and lick the cum i can reach from my mouth, and i scoop the dollop up on my finger and suck it off. you can't take any more. you kiss me hard licking the salty stickiness from my lips
" you dirty slut" you whisper in my ear
"i know" i giggle back
I stand up and i pull my dress over my head slowly, you see that i have no knickers on just a pair of hold up stockings and a black bra. you take in my shaven pussy and curves, your cock jerks in appreciation, fuck you groan out loud. you spin me around my arse in your eye line.and a loud wallop fills the air
"oewww" i scream as your blow hits my arse

"thats for making me hard again you slut" i just giggle you push me on the four poster my face in the duvet and my arse in the air.
you then spank my other arse cheek, you hear a muffled moan from the quilt. you then run your finger down my arse crack to my tight hole,i jerk at the movement,you do it again.my tight arse twitches at the touch.

you move your finger down to my pussy and feel,  that  i am soaking wet,you take you finger and taste my wetness
"slap" another blow to my arse fills the air. my arse cheek jerks at the blow and i moan out.
you step out of your jeans and get on your knees.you pull my arse cheeks a part and poke your tongue out. you then lick across my pink hole it twitches as you do. you rim it and make it wet, then you take the tip of your finger and rub across it hard and then slip it in, i moan out as you strech my hole moving your finger in and out of me slowly.

you push your finger deeper passed my arse muscle. i let out another moan and push back on it. i groan deep in the duvet.as you finger fuck my arse, you start to lick my wet hole poking your tongue in as deep as it will go, i push back  on your tongue..my juices running over your tongue. you lap at them.
"oh yessss" i moan
your cock start's to throb and jerk, you give my clit one last suck as you stand up and rub your cock across my arse hole. u pull your finger out slowly, i groan at the emptiness, you move your cock across my wet pussy my juices coating the tip.you move it back up and push the the head in to my gaping hole.  you let it rest there, as my tight hole get used to the thick head stretching the small hole.
"ooew" i moan at the pain that rips through my arse. one swift movement you push past my tight spincher muscle,and i let out another moan, you start to slide in and out slowly, you reach down and start to play with my clit rubbing it back and forth as you fuck my arse. the pain in my arse turns to pleasure.my juices run out of my pussy and over your hand.you start to move faster as your sexual urges take over,and i start to meet you thrust for thrust, i feel your cock jerk in my arse as your getter faster, i know that you will cum soon,
"fuck me faster" i shout
as you pick up the pace your groans and grunts louder and deeper as my arse muscle grips your tighter, you feel my orgasm in my arse you stick to fingers in my wet pussy i grip them tight.i love the feeling of both my holes filled, your cock goes deeper and your fingers do to.
"fuckkk" i shout as my orgasm rips through my body,my arsehole clenches tight a round your cock and that tips you over the edge. your cum boils in your balls and fills your thrusting cock and it shoots deep in my arse. you keep thrusting and thrusting, you cum leaks out of my arse and runs down my arse crack and down my legs..the sight of your cum leaking from my arse drives you wild so you give it one last thrust as you last load fills me. you continue to rub my clit as i cum down from my orgasm, you collapse on top of me as you soft cock plops out of my arse.you lay on top of me kissing my neck, and whisper in my ear
" you dirty slut,i think we need to shower"


No comments:

Post a Comment