Friday 14 September 2012

20 Minute Workout Part 2 By KinkyWench


Hi everyone the first part of 20 minute workout was sent to me by Email By spikeyblue,below is my follow on from it. we hope you enjoy both parts

KinkyWench :-)


I pushed opened the toilet cubicle door, and you are sitting on the closed loo seat. you go to stand. I tell you to sit back down again.as I lock the door.I turn and I can see the bulge in your trousers straining against the zip, I think we should let him out I say with a devious smile,you start to un button your trousers and I grab the zip and pull it down,you lift your arse from the seat as I pull your trousers and your boxers down to your knees in one swift movement,your cock jerks upwards in front of your belly, it has precum dripping out of the top. I swipe my finger across the top and i put my finger in my mouth and i suck it hard and as I do this your cock jerks and throbs.at the thought of me sucking your cock like that, you take hold of your cock and start to wank off, I pull up my dress and you see that I am not wearing any knickers. "fuck" you moan as you wank yourself off, I stick my foot on the sanitary bin at the side, you get a good view of my shaven pussy as I finger myself. you can smell how wet I am.

I then take my finger and offer it to your open mouth, you suck my finger deep in your mouth, you can taste my pussys juices and this makes your cock harder and wank yourself faster, I pull down the elasticated top of my dress and you see i have no bra on.
I start to pinch my hard nipples, and i moan, come and sit on my cock you groan, i move over to your lap and I slowly lower my self on your hard cock,your cock slides deep inside of my pussy, my wetness running down your shaft,you grab hold of my hips as you thrust deep in me, I start to move up and down on your lap my tits juggling in front of me,we soon get a rhythm going you trusting deep as my pussy muscles grip you tighter.I start to rub my clit I let out a moan at the touch, I move faster your cock rubbing my g spot as you fuck me hard, I feel every stroke, and the ridges in your cock, my juices run down my thighs and on to your balls. I feel my orgasm starting to build. I rub faster and move faster.you can feel your balls tighten as your cum start to explode in your cock.you grip me tight as your cum floods my pussy, I feel you cum inside me and my pussy muscles start to contract and grip you tighter as I cum, I let out a moan as i come hard. i feel your thrusts get faster as I cum, "fuck that was good" you say. as your cock grows soft inside me, i get off your lap and adjust my dress and bend down and kiss you hard "call me any time " I smile and unlock the door and walk towards the exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment