Saturday 12 November 2011

A Sundy Morning wanking thought

Hello Everyone this was in an email sent to me a few sundays ago and had me wetter than a rainy day..hope it does the same to you enjoy :-)




I Was thinking of you spreadeagled  a bed as I'm sucking one boob while a guy is fucking the other as your are wanking both our dicks,my fingers are exploring your sweet pussy and the other guy is playing with your arse. We swop places and I'm lying on my back as you mount my face so I can suck and lick your clit, as the guy wraps his mouth around my cock. You watch a he runs his tongue over the head, licking any precum that appears and moves down and takes one of my balls into his mouth, my moist tongue is playing with your clit as my lips suck on it.The guy moves down lower and rims my arse,lubricating the entrance, He lights my legs up and pushes his hard cock into my tight hole,I shudder and gasp as he dick pushes past my schinter and begins to thrust into my strechted arse.Your hands drop to my chest as pinch my nipples which makes me jump and moan with lust. I continue to feast on your swollen clit as my fingers spread your arse cheeks apart and push a finger in your tight hole.My cock is visibley pulsing leaking precum as you lower your head and suck the swollen head,the sensation is nearly to much,you finger wrap around the shaft and you pump my cock into your mouth.The guy increases his thrusting until he suddenly groans and a jet of cum is released and hits my excited prostrate, this sends shock waves through my body combined with you wanking my cock and sucking head forces my to cum, you feel my cock jerk as I shoot jet after jet of cum to the back of your throat.You swallow some but hold some in your mouth as you lean forward and kiss the guy and you both share the taste of my cum. He withdraws from my arse and you lick my arse clean of his spent cum as your orgasm hits drenching my face with your sweet nectar. The three of us rise and walk to the shower, eager to wash eachother and to continue the fun under the showers warm flow.   
 
I'm soooo turned on know,just thinking about you watching as my arse gets fucked,mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment